Highlights of Bevan, Mosca, Giuditta & Zarillo, P.C. include:
- Obtained regulatory reclassification of retail services, including substantial relaxation of regulatory constraints concerning pricing, terms and conditions of service for a major provider of telecommunications services.
- Prepared and argued cases in support of two large mergers for a client before the Board of Public Utilities, resulting in Orders approving both mergers without conditions.
- While serving as national regulatory and legislative counsel to a major food products manufacturer, established and successfully implemented a multi-state government affairs agenda.
- Provided strategic and tactical consulting services concerning hospital and health professionals legislation and regulation, at both the federal and state levels, including the preparation and presentation of cases and witnesses before key subcommittees.
- Successfully defended a major services supplier involved in a multi-million dollar claim in arbitration - defendant's motion to dismiss was granted, with no recovery to the claimants.
- Served as general counsel to a large hotel development company and orchestrated complete legal support for the purchase and closing of a prime waterfront real estate property, including the successful negotiation of ingress and egress rights and withdrawal of counterproductive municipal development conditions.
- Favorably settled rights-of-way issues on behalf of a start-up provider of fiber services after bringing suit in Federal District Court on behalf of the provider against a municipality that initially refused to provide access to public land.
- Represented an excess insurance company in a two week jury trial involving allegations that the primary carrier in bad faith failed properly to handle and settle an underlying products liability lawsuit that resulted in the then largest civil verdict in Rhode Island history.
- Currently serves as national property and first-party coverage counsel for an international insurer.
222 Mount Airy Road
Basking Ridge, New Jersey 07920
Phone: (908) 753-8300
Fax: (908) 753-8301
172 West State Street
Trenton, New Jersey 08608
Phone: (609) 656-0300
110 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Phone: (212) 709-8106
1629 K Street N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20006
Phone: (202) 973-0172